Friday, September 07, 2007

Empty Nester

My daughter is away, first to a seminar, then to visit a friend in Minneapolis. She returns the 10th and then leaves again for the Jewish New Year at a hotel. And when that is done she goes to another seminar on the Sunday. I wish I could join her but I have so much tax work to finish I just can't see how I'd complete the work taking the day off. I have to take some of the Holiday off, but with all this work due soon it's gonna be a tight squeeze.
My two younger sons left on a cruise yesterday to the Caribbean. Now that is another place for a vacation. Haven't been there in more than ??*** years. Cruises are lovely. Went on one for our honeymoon. As long as you don't get seasick! the only rough time we had was off Cape Hatteras.
Hope they have good weather, all these storms make me a little nervous.
One good thing about them being away, I'll get the use of the car more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home