Sunday, July 23, 2006

The wandering accountant

Went to a seminar last sunday run by Intuit, company that makes Quickbooks. Very interesting and I learned a lot and got free software! followed that up Tues by going to the CPA/ accountant show at the Hilton Hotel in NYC. Got lots of goodies. More free software, luggage tags, pens (oodles of pens) calculators, carry bags, business cards, water bottles, candy, notebooks, and talked to reps and learned things I didn't know so it was worth going. and it was free. I didn't need the CPE credits so I didn't pay for any lectures. Missed the free buffet. Either it was on Monday or I just didn't see it. Had to leave earlier than I wanted because Hubby wanted to beat the traffic. Made me mad because here we made a special trip and then I missed some things I wanted to see.
DSL was out of service so much this month I spent hours on the phone with service and they had techs out here more than once. One of my phone lines went out to so all around it was a mess.
Haven't been reading others blogs because I couldn't get in, but hopefully this comping month I'll be open to other people's blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home