Friday, August 31, 2007

Life between posts

As one of my friends commented, it's been a long time between posts. Since I'm an accountant you can guess how crazy tax season was, and all the other work at the same time just blasted me. And just when I was getting my backlog a little bit lower I was in a car accident. Totaled the car. Took a while to get over the bruises. And I just couldn't do much work.
So now the backlog is huge, and I'm still playing catchup but procrastination is biting me. Can't seem to manage to do as much as I need to do. The don't wannas are in full force.
Had my first swim this year, last week. Evidently my fiend doesn't heat his pool. It was too cold to swim. got wet, but just never got warm enough to actually move in the pool, and it was so humid out.
So this holiday weekend we were supposed to go away, but hubby has a cold so he's not happy. Going to see friends new house and do some work using laptop while there. hope to blog again soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home